Tuesday, 31 August 2010 00:08
Rate this item
(3 votes)

Landlords Gas Safety Certificates

Landlords Gas Safety Inspections & CP12 Gas Safety Certificates

APM Plumbing & Heating offer Hertfordshire landlords and property agents a gas safety inspection service

In 1996 the government made law that all landlords who rent part, or all of a property, must have all gas appliances and pipe work checked and a certificate to prove it every 12 months.

If you are a landlord with your gas appliances unchecked, call Andy today on 07737 0500031 for your Landlords Gas Safety Certificate (CP 12) or get a quote and book online.

Your duties as a landlord in relation to gas safety?

You have duties under the Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998 to arrange maintenance by a Gas Safe Registered engineer for all pipework, appliances and flues, which you own and have provided for your tenants use. You must also arrange for an annual gas safety check to be carried out every 12 months by a Gas Safe Registered engineer. You must keep a record of the safety check for 2 years and issue a copy to each existing tenant within 28 days of the check being completed and issue a copy to any new tenants before they move in.


Last modified on Friday, 28 January 2011 16:20


My name is Andy I'm a Gas Safe Registered Engineer.

Website: www.apm-plumbing-heating.co.uk/

Latest from Administrator

Related items (by tag)

back to top